- Sweet Potatoes
- Shredded Chicken
- Coconut Oil
- Black Pepper
- Basil Leaves
- Cayenne Pepper
- Chilli Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Put your pure organic, cold pressed coconut oil in a pot and add Shredded chicken.
- Spice with ginger, black pepper, thyme, Basil leaves, turmeric, curry, cayenne and chilli pepper, add salt.
- When half cooked, add cubes of peeled or scrubbed sweet potatoes. Avoid over cooking and getting the food marshy.
- Add vegetables directly in the same pot or put little coconut oil in another saucepan and steam before adding to the cooked sweet potatoes. Mix well using wooden spoon. Steam for a few minutes and serve.
- What are your choice of vegetables? Mine are beet roots, cauliflower, broccoli, baby marrows, celery, carrots, sweet peppers, greenpeas, sliced olives, pumpkins.